Don’t get me wrong. I love some classic chocolate chip cookies. Sometimes, though, I like to do something a little different. A lot of incredible cookie recipes have been popping up lately, and I wanted to try to take a fun spin on the classic cookie. I am always looking for the absolute best cookie recipes, and I have to admit, this one might be perfect!
Chocolate Chip Caramel Cookies
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
130g brown sugar
1 1/2 tsp molasses
100g chocolate chips
50g caramel squares, chopped
165g butter at room temp
1) Preheat oven to 330F.
2) Whisk flour, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
3) Mix chocolate chips and caramel.
4) Mix molasses and sugars.
5) Cream butter for 3 minutes in stand mixer.
6) Add in molasses and sugar for 4 mins. Scrape down bowl.
7) Add egg and mix for 1/2 minute.
8) Add half of the flour mixture. Mix for 15s. Add the other half. Mix for 15s.
9) Add chocolate and caramel. Mix and make sure all flour is gathered from bottom.
10) Roll dough into 75g each (12 equal portions).
11) Bake for 14 mins (turn after 7 mins).
12) Cool cookies on rack.
Enjoy and have a great weekend!