Happy (almost) New Year everyone! Looking back on the year, I wanted to highlight some of my favourite posts here on Sip Savour Share. Thank you all for following along with me!
– One of my favourite recipes for an easy and healthy breakfast/lunch: Fried Egg with Asparagus and Chard
– My favourite fall treat: Pumpkin Spice Muffins
– My first (of hopefully more) lifestyle posts: Affordable Accents
– An easy (and pretty) Panzanella Salad recipe
– A great weeknight pasta dish: Cherry Tomato Pasta
– My favourite snickerdoodle recipe (featuring our tree!): Christmas Cookies
Tonight, we’ll be ringing in the New Year with a home cooked meal in Maui and popping some champagne while we watch the fireworks on the beach at midnight. Low-key, memorable, and perfect in my mind! What will you be doing to start off another great year? Check back tomorrow for my goals for 2014.